English Version

Very cheap prices

Single rooms from 30 to 35 euros
Double rooms from 40 (20 per person) to 45/50 euros
Triple rooms from 55 to 60 euros


Il B&B "Il Centrale" di Guerini N. Monia
Via Carlo Panzera, 6
25050 Zone (Brescia)

Tel.: 0039-030-9870900
E-mail: info@ilcentrale.net


How to get to Zone - to reach the reserve:


By road: A4 MI - VE motorway, exit for Palazzolo s/o - Rovato - Ospitaletto - Brescia Ovest in the direction of lake Iseo (Lago d'Iseo). Continue along the main 510 Sebina east road towards Pisogne - Darfo B.T. As far as Marone where you turn right and start the climb which takes you to Zone.
Public transport: from Brescia take the F.N.M.E. Line in the direction of Iseo - Edolo with a stop in Marone, where the connection for ZONE is operated by a local bus service.

The natural beauty of the village of Zone

All around the Reserve of the Erosion Pyramids an exceptional environmental context of note developes: Zone, is infact, set in one of the most beautiful high plains of the entire Lake Iseo - Camonica Valley district; as well as relaxing walks near the populated areas and hamlets, more or less difficult excursions amongst the beech, chestnut and fir trees, can be undertaken towards the pastures of Mount Guglielmo (2000 mts), of Aguina (1250 mts), of Agolo (1378 mts) or to the discovery of interesting panoramic pointes which dominate the surrounding territory such as Corna Trentapassi leaping over Lake Iseo (1248 mts) and mount Pura. In addition to its natural beauty and landscape Zone is home to some notable works of art.

Not to be missed:

The Parish Church of S. Giovanni Battista (Saint John the Baptist) built towards the end of the XVI century and enlarged in the following century. Inside it is possible to admire:
Yhe wonderful sculptures of âoeThe lament of the dead Christâ (1690 - 1691) composed of 10 statues and 4 cherubs in paited wood. The last work carried out by Andrea Fantoni (1659 - 1734) for the church of Zone;
The main altar which represents one of the greatest and most complex undertakings by the carvers of Rovetta (Bergamo), carried out by Fantoni between 1685 and 1689.
The main altarpiece representing âoeThe Nativity of the Baptistâ of F. Paglia.
Saint George in Cislano Church: situated at the entrance of the Regional Reserve appears to have existed in the XII century and was restored in 1400. This was a parish until 1500 when Saint Carlo Borromeo ordered the parish to be transferred to Zone. Noteworthy on the exterior, the fresco of Saint George killing the dragon, attributed to Giovanni da Marone, disciple of Gentile of Fabriano; amongst the other figures the profile of Dante is seen as confirmation of the poet's stay in Zone during his travels in the territory of Brescia.
Saint Hypolyte and Cassain Church: 14th century chapel containing paintings of the Ferramola school and an organ from 17th century.